23 March, 2011
Water - 85gm Butter - 50gm Self-raising flour - 60gm Egg - 2 白芝麻- 2 tbsp Sugar- 50gm
1. Melt the butter with low heat, add in water, flour & 白芝麻, put aside;
2. Later, add in egg knead to form a soft dough.
3. Pour batter into a piping bag fitted with a 1cm nozzle, pipe the batter on a baking tray.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 170C at 20 minutes.
22 March, 2011
21 March, 2011
Fish Head -100gm Tomato - 1 Young ginger -2 slices evaporated milk- 50ml, salt - to tast preserved mustard -1gm
1. Fry fish head until golden brown. Put all ingredients into a boiler except evaporated milk.
2. Add in salt and lastly add in evaporated milk.
3. Serve hot!
18 March, 2011
17 March, 2011
Plain flour - 200gm
Akaline water - 2 tsp
Egg - 1
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Cold water - 50gm
1. Sift flour into food processor and add in alkaline water, egg & cold water, as the dough is in pea size crumble.
2. Let the dough rest at least 30 mins.
3. Kneed dough on a lightly floured surface dusted with plain flour.
4. Roll out and flatten and flatten dough into rectangular shape, dust each piece with topica flour lightly to prevent sticking.
5. Prepare the noodle machine and insert dough and turn the rollers slowly, keep rolling the dough through the noodle machine until u get the required thickness.(stop at 4).
6. Repeat this procedure with the rest of the dough.
7. Toss the noodles lightly in topical flour to prevent them from sticking together.